Looking for a charging case for your Nintendo switch lite?
Check out the Newdery Battery charger case!
If you play on the go a lot, then you'll need this. Of course, there are many types of design. A charging case is much better since you don't have to fumble with the cable or a battery pack. It fits nicely to your switch and also acts as a protective case.
Get it via the link below:
NEWDERY Battery Charger Case for Nintendo Switch Lite, Support PD & QC 3.0 Fast Charging, Built-in 10000mAh Portable Backup Charger Station, Battery Charger Stand with Kickstand & Game Card Slot
- 【10040mAh Portable Rechargeable Backup Battery】Nintendo Switch Lite battery case built-in 10040 mAh rechargeable Li-polymer battery pack, it can extend the game playing time up to 10 hours (max). The super safety protection design will prevent short-circuiting, over-current, over-voltage, and overheating.
- 【Support 18W PD & QC 3.0 Fast Charging】When you use an adapter that supports fast charge, you can fast charge the battery case. When you put the Switch lite in the battery case, it will get fast charging, the green light will flash, and it only takes 1 hour to fully charge the Switch lite.
- 【Foldable bracket & Game Card Slot】Hidden brackets have supported a variety of angles, ergonomic Design Grip reduces hand fatigue and provides you with ultra-comfortable experience. The additional card slot allows you to store extra game cards in the Joy-Con Grip.
- 【Charge Other Devices As a Power Bank】You can put other devices (must have Type-C port) into the charging compartment for charging or use a USB charging cable to connect other devices to charge. It can charge your smartphones, tablets, e-readers, and other devices anywhere, anytime.
- 【What You Get】1*Nintendo Switch Lite Battery Charger Case,1*Product Manual. We provide 12 months guarantee to ensure the quality of our product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us via the customer service email and we will reply to you within one working day.
I definitely like the ergonomic design. If you have read my last post, I complained about my hands and wrist getting hurts when playing intense games as I tend to over-grip the switch. Also, I have tendonitis on my right wrist. It doesn't help that my left hands always go numb after a while too.
I can't play guitar anymore as I can't hold on to chords long enough without going numb. I'm not sure why that is. I can't even hold on to a newspaper or books without having to put it down before I lose my grips. It's the same for holding game controllers.
Anyway, having an ergonomic design case ( doesn't matter if it's a battery case or a silicone case ) is a big deal to me and it does feel good on the hand when gaming. If you have the same problem as me, an ergonomic design might be a good thing in the long run.
What you guys think?
Subscribe to our blog and youtube channel for the latest post and video upload!
P.S. NEWDERY Battery Charger Case for Nintendo Switch Lite, Support PD & QC 3.0 Fast Charging, Built-in 10000mAh Portable Backup Charger Station, Battery Charger Stand with Kickstand & Game Card Slot