I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" She said, "Somewhere I have never been!" I told her, "How about the kitchen?"
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
My wife has a black belt in shopping.
--------------------
Want more jokes? Why not promote your blog and read
jokes at every given interval? CLick here for more info!
Latest games and tech news. Discover premium gadget reviews, exclusive Amazon deals, discount coupons, and seasonal sales. 🎮💻 Support Our Channel: Help us grow by letting ads run on our blog and YouTube channel! When you shop through our Amazon and advertiser links, we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate (#ad). Thank you for supporting our content!
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Games & Tech Featured Post
-
Click here for the latest Samsung Phone deals on Amazon! ( All links will open up in a new tab .) Hey guys, Check it out! Finally, the Sa...
-
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G | Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone | 256GB Storage | US Version Smartphone Tablet | 2-in-1 Refined Design, Fl...
-
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400 Digital Camera (Black) with 16GB Accessory Bundle Hey guys, Check it out! My bro-in-law just gave me an old Son...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.