Nintendo Switch Lite - Gray
Check it out!
When I saw Duke Nukem 3D, 20th Anniversary, World Tour ( eShop) is on a deal at the eShop, I quickly bought it. I remember playing this game on my PC decades ago and the thought of playing it on my Switch lite on the go is really intriguing. Back then, I wouldn't have thought, I'll be able to play this game on a handheld.
Boy! That was a pretty long time ago. I'm going to collect as many old games that's coming to the Nintendo switch. I can tell you the experience is quite different. Especially, the control and the screen size. I think it's much easier with a mouse and keyboard. I would have loved if they add support to play with them. But then again, if you're out and about and on a switch lite. It'll make do.
Nintendo Switch Lite - Gray
- Switch enhanced: Come to grips with Duke with gyroscopic aiming support, motion controls, and HD Rumble, only on Nintendo Switch™
- Campaign co-op: Enjoy the full campaign with up to eight(!) players in ad hoc multiplayer or with Nintendo Switch Online
- Dukematch: Frag your friends in Duke’s take on classic deathmatch, playable with up eight players over ad hoc multiplayer or with Nintendo Switch Online
- New episode: Created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord®” Gray!
- New weapon: Duke Nukem roasts aliens with the Incinerator
- New Duke Voiceover: Enjoy colorful new Duke talk alongside high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
- New Music: The score for Episode 5 was maestro’d by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
- Remastered: Play with the original 1996 look, or enjoy a remastered look in True 3D with higher fidelity and framerate
One of the new features of the game that they added is the ability to go back to a position before you died. It's something like a racing game where you can go back to a point before the crash. I find that really useful. Instead of having to restart again and again like the old days.
The graphics are smooth and sharp. Playing the game on a handheld really suits me because I'm short-sighted. Now, I can play the game anywhere and anytime. The game really bring back the memory of the old days. Sitting in front of the pc trying to finish the game. Finding, secret room, and weapons. Back then, I just got my very own pc.
SanDisk Ultra 400GB MicroSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA,Red
The graphics, duke voice acting, sound effects, and music are all the same. If you're playing on a handheld mode, using an earpiece or headphone is really advised. You'll get to enjoy and appreciate it more. Part of the reason I got myself the Razer Kraken gaming headphone. Why the hell not? For the best experience in gaming!
I'm definitely enjoying this game. If you haven't got it, it's on a deal right now. Play it on the Nintendo switch or switch lite and you'll get what I mean. Play it while on the bus, the train when going to school or work. It's the perfect companion for gaming on the go. I hope, we'll also be able to listen to music or watch movies on it soon. It's becoming my favorite entertainment system!
What you guys think?
*Shop the latest deals from Amazon via our links to support us. Tq!
Subscribe to our blog and youtube channel for the latest post and video upload!
Happy portable gaming!
P.S. Nintendo Switch Lite - Gray