UNBOXING Razer Blackwidow X chroma keyboard



Get your Razer Gaming Keyboards Click Here!

Yo guys,

I've always wanted to get myself a Razer gaming keyboard. So, i decided to get a Razer Blackwidow X Tournament Edition chroma keyboard. Boy, am i loving it. It's the latest chroma keyboard by Razer and I'm actually typing on it right now. It feels really good to type on.

It's a bit tad heavy. But, compact and fit just nice on my table. I really like that you're able to individually choose what color you want for every key of the keyboard. You can choose green for your directional button, Red for your escape buttons and even Yellow for the Razer logo.

Check out my Razer color chroma settings. Pretty cool!

There are a lot of pattern you can choose from like wave, starlight, spectrum cycling etc. Of course, you can also set it up that the color automatically link to programs and games.

While playing diablo III, i set it up to turn Red. You can create your own profile and link to programs. You have to download Razer synapse and you'll be able to update latest patch and also organize all your Razer product with it. Nifty utility tools to have.

Get your Razer Gaming Keyboards Click Here!

Take note though that my version of Blackwidox x Chroma keyboard tournament version doesn't have a number keypad. So, it's a little smaller then your normal keyboard. If you use them often, then probably need the other type with one.



I actually already have a cheap Armageddon gaming keyboard. Although the keyboard does feel good but not as good as what I'm using now. And, the fact that the key doesn't lights up bug me. I have problem typing in the dark!

Yes. At night, I usually off my room lighting and basically depends on my laptop or monitor for lights. That's why I prefer backlit keyboard. Some laptop like my Acer, they don't have one. I wonder why?

Unless, you work in an office in the day, then backlit keyboard isn't that necessary. This razer keyboard being heavy also help that it doesn't move around while you're typing.

I don't advice that you bring along during travel though. Unless, you're a tournament gamer. Lol.


Get your Razer Gaming Keyboards Click Here!

The distance, when you press the key is pretty deep enough and the sound of 'clicks' really sound soothing. Well, for me at least. Being a blogger, I type a lot and the comfort of having a nice mechanical ergonomic keyboard is pretty much worth the price. Oh yeah, also cool enough to show off to my friends. :)

Well, i hope you like my unboxing video of the Razer Blackwidow X Chroma Tournament Edition. Check it out and don't forget to subscribe and like it on youtube. Good day!


P.S. Get your Razer Gaming Keyboards Click Here!

Razer - Affiliate Exclusive Epic Deals (Keyboards)

Popular posts from this blog

Kano Computer (UK) – National television ad

Kano The Pixel Kit Led coding - Make and paint with light!

Recalbox OS- Raspberry pi 3 DIY Retro gaming quick look and gameplay

Get Your Razer Products Online Now!

Razer Blade StealthClick here for the Ultimate Razer Ultra Stealth Experience Deals!

Sennheiser for Audiophiles

Sennheiser

Mac of All Trades

Apple iMac Computers In Stock! 728 x 90

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire

Get Logitech Products!

Logitech Webcams
Click here
to Get Logitech Webcams!

Download Free Kindle App!

Thank YOU for visiting!

Thank YOU for visiting Games & Tech - Gaming is a way of life! @ http://mohammadfauzitaib.com aka https://fauzi1972.blogspot.com Pls press CTRL+D to bookmark or subscribe to our mailing list for latest blog post updates!

Visit and subscribe to our Youtube Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/freaker126


Visit freaker126 Online Shop with discounts on Hoodies, T-Shirt, tank tops, long sleeves shirt, iPhone and Samsung phone cases, mug, water bottles, tote bag, mousepad, apron and even babies bodysuit!

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/freaker126/


"Games & Tech is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."


Don't forget to like, subscribe and share our blog! :)