What a load of BS from Blog.ca!

What a load of BS frm blog.ca!

So, I just receive email from them accusing me of tag spamming and only putting up blog to post links to other website.

HelloOOoo... that's what I freaking do, I blog about stuff I'm interested in and at the same time recommending those interested to check out websites. And, of course I need to put tag that are relevants to what I'm posting about and could help me let people find my blog on search engines. WTF!

It's really up to my visitors to choose if they want to read or click the link that I provided. It's a blog for phreak sake. I write and post what I want. Of course, as long as it's not racist or whatever then I'll admit but is there something wrong with promoting stuff and making money at the same time?

Aren't they making money off us too?

What's the big deal?

That's what happen when idiots run a bureacratic corporation.

With all the ads on some of the blog hosting website. People would have thought I'm the one that's putting all that ugly ads. Sheezz..

In any case it's not as if I'm blogging for others to learn how to kill another human being or how to become a suicide bomber or whatever crapz they allow me to write. It's a load of bureacracy. By the way, I learned that from a French guy. The bureacracy word I mean.

Bahh ...they have already deleted my account so, I guess that's it. No point harping about it. I'll just move on to other blog hosting site. Which I already have. Ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Kano Computer (UK) – National television ad

(SG) Raspberry pi 3 - Official Computer Starter Kit for Children!

Recalbox OS- Raspberry pi 3 DIY Retro gaming quick look and gameplay

Get Your Razer Products Online Now!

Razer Blade StealthClick here for the Ultimate Razer Ultra Stealth Experience Deals!

Sennheiser for Audiophiles

Sennheiser

Mac of All Trades

Apple iMac Computers In Stock! 728 x 90

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire

Get Logitech Products!

Logitech Webcams
Click here
to Get Logitech Webcams!

Download Free Kindle App!

Thank YOU for visiting!

Thank YOU for visiting Games & Tech - Gaming is a way of life! @ http://mohammadfauzitaib.com aka https://fauzi1972.blogspot.com Pls press CTRL+D to bookmark or subscribe to our mailing list for latest blog post updates!

Visit and subscribe to our Youtube Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/freaker126


Visit freaker126 Online Shop with discounts on Hoodies, T-Shirt, tank tops, long sleeves shirt, iPhone and Samsung phone cases, mug, water bottles, tote bag, mousepad, apron and even babies bodysuit!

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/freaker126/


"Games & Tech is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."


Don't forget to like, subscribe and share our blog! :)