Click here to Shop Online at Amazon Fresh!
Check it out!
Finally. WHO declares Coronavirus COVID-19 a global pandemic. Italy has close down its country and the virus which I remember some people said was a hoax has quickly spread to the U.S. What you say now eh? Still, think this is fake news?
To all those idiots that didn't believe how dangerous the Coronavirus is, how Science is fake news. Nature always has a way to teach you a lesson. Man is a proud being. They walk on the earth with their noses high up in the air. Now, they hide inside their own homes.
The ironic thing is, you can get infected just by breathing. How cool is that? Now, I hope those idiots can just shut the fck up and listen more. Keep talking about the hoax and fake news, and it'll come back to haunt you. Karma is a bitch, ain't it?
Now, let the science people do their job and try to stop this new pandemic. Oh, and another thing. The new disease is already prophecized 1000 of years ago. Even if the pandemic can be cured, there'll always be a new one that will arise.
For one thing, man is stupid. They never learn. That's why God keeps sending messengers (prophets) as a reminder. Well, guess what? The LAST messenger has already come and go. That means the end of the world is coming. Only that, we don't know the exact date. It's already pre-destined.
Mankind, don't like rules and especially religions. Religions have rules for a reason. We are humans. Not animals. Animals live by instincts. We are created as temporary caretakers of the earth. All other living things pretty much depend on us to take care of them. And, what did we do?
We destroyed the earth by bombing it, making holes through mountains, we pollute the air and water. And then we drink it. We eat animals that are not supposed to be eaten. Worst of all we hurt and kill each other all for the sake of money, land, woman, and power.
Things are going to get worst before it gets better. How many pandemics throughout mankind history do you need to learn from?
The answer ironically for mankind themselves to answer.
SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere
I used to be in the military. That's why I like anything to do about the military. Especially, using survival training and instincts. You might want to read up on some survival handbook. In a time like these, it's a good learning experience for the civilians. Life is not all bed of roses.
In the meantime, you'll need to stock up!
Use Amazon Fresh and other services below to help you get through the pandemic:
- Get FREE grocery delivery and more with Amazon Fresh. - Deals, Fresh Produce, Meat & Seafood, Dairy & Eggs and Frozen Foods.
- Try Amazon Home Services - Amazon Home Services offers customers over a thousand different services from quality, hand-picked pros and backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee. Top services available for Customers to purchase include: House Cleaning, TV Wall Mounting, Smart Home Device Installation, Equipment, and Furniture Assembly, Plumbing and Electrical, Handyman and House Painting.
- Join Amazon Family 30-Day Free Trial - Our membership program offers special benefits including Save 20% on diapers subscriptions, Exclusive Coupons, and Deals from Amazon Family, Exclusive Baby Registry benefits, FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs and more Prime benefits.
- Shop Amazon - Create an Amazon Baby Registry - Benefits include Everything you need, Discounts, Extended return period.
- The Survival Tab Food Supplies (main page).
- DATREX Emergency Water Pouch for Disaster or Survival, 125 ml Each
- Member's Mark 40 Piece Purified Bottled Water, 16.9 oz.
- Reliance Products Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container
- Protein Puck 3 Flavor Protein Bar Variety Pack (6 Peanut Butter, 5 Almond Butter, 5 Sunflower Butter)
- LaunchPro Emergency Food, Water & Thermal Blanket, Good for 1 person up to 3 days (72 hours), add to Emergency or Survival Kit
Ready America 70180 Emergency Kit 1 Person Backpack
If you have been following my blog post about the Coronavirus, you would have been stocking up by now. It would take a while for the pandemic to subsides. Especially, if people don't want to listen to advice or in some way or another can't do anything about it.
This is basically a test if you have never gone through these kinds of pandemics. It's not going to be the first, and definitely not going to be the last. So, who's laughing at the doomsday preppers? It's all about being prepared. It's always not a matter of if, but a matter of when!
What you guys think?
Subscribe to our blog and youtube channel for the latest post and video upload!
Stay alive and keep prepping!
P.S. Click here to Shop Online at Amazon Fresh!