It's going to be 2006 soon!

Yes, it's going to be 2006 soon. Soooo, what have you been doing the past whole year? Has it been a good year for you? Made any money? Save any money? Started a family of your own? Got a girlfriend or boyfriend?

You know, every year would be the same for you if you haven't done anything different every year. If you're stuck doing the same routine, the same job, the same mistakes or haven't done anything that you had set out to do then you have just wasted a year of your life. A year of your life that would never come back. Maybe, it's time you go forward in your life. To try to achieve something in your life that is at least better then the year before. This is to avoid wastage of the time you're given on earth.

For me, philosophycally, I always try to do things that I had always wanted. I don't like to be tied down at work. I don't like to be tied down by time. I do what I want and I do what I like. I don't care what others thing of me. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't listen to advice given to me. I take the bad advice and let the rubbish fall deaf to my ears. I don't care what others think what I should do with my own life. Hey, we all live once so live the life you want to live and not what others or circumtances want you to!

Well, I pray for a good year in 2006 and if not I will hope for a better year the next 2007!

As long as you're still alive you can do anything you want. Remember that. No regrets!

So, think about what kind of a year has it been for you in 2005 and look forward for a better year in 2006 and beyond!

Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

IQ Option Forex ETF Stock Options Trading Platform and Tools

Guild Wars 2 Path of Fire MMO

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire


Click here
to follow the path to new adventure!

Get Your Razer Products Online Now!

Microsoft Latest Deals

Microsoft

Hurry! Pre-order Pink Floyd Special Edition HD1 Sennheiser today!

Sennheiser
Click here
to pre-order Pink Floyd Special Edition HD1 Headphone right now!

VenueKings - Get your tickets before it sold out!

VenueKings.com
Click here
to get the tickets for your favorite events!

Latest Amazon Deals

Check out latest products deal and sales!



VenueKings.com provides Sporting, Concert & Theater Tickets throughout North America. Find Tickets Now!
Click here
for tickets to latest NBA NHL MBA Sports event. For Latest Bruno Mars or Lady Gaga Tickets show or Lion show!


Musicnotes.com
Click here
to download and learn to play your favorite music!

ZizoClick here for military grade iPhone or Android phone cases!

Chaco
Click here
to design your own sandals fit for adventure!

for latest
Wal-Marts deals!

Best Buy Co, Inc.
Click here
Shop the
Hottest Deals on
HDTVs, Laptops
and More at Best Buy®!

GAME
Click here -For
Game.co.UK Game Shopping!

Free shipping on orders over $75
Click here
-to shop Logitech products. Free shipping on orders over $75!

Razer
Click here
for latest Razer Deals online!
PureVPN

Clickhere to surf, download in privacy and from prying eyes!


David's Cookies
Click here
do order
your favorite cookies!


Click here
to easily check on your children when they're online!

Buy, purchase WinRAR

Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Click here
to download Kaspersky Anti-Virus Software and get protected!
myUS.com
Click here - To Learn How to Save up on shipping for US products for International buyers!

Perfume.com
Click here
for latest
perfume deals!

Clearance Center - 120x90

Click Szul clearence
Center huge savings
on Jewelry.

SS 2017 Collections

IQ Option - Forex Etfs Stock Option Trading

IQ Option - Forex Etfs Stock Option Trading
Click to Join us! Gain up to 92% Profit for correct prediction!