Just for your info my answer to most of the question was b and c.. hehe!
What about you? Do you love your work too much that it effects your life in general? Check for the answers below!
A PASSION GONE TOO FAR?
Is your passion for work healthy or harmful?
Take this quiz to find out.
- On Monday mornings, are you: (a) Eager to get back to work (b) Reluctant to start another week of work (c) Neither anxious nor reluctant
- Do you get to work early to make a headstart? (a)Often (b) Sometimes (c) Never
- Do you take work home and work late into the night? (a) Often (b)Sometimes (c) Never
- Do you ever work while you eat lunch? (a) Often (b)Sometimes (c) Never
- If you were made redundant, what would you miss the most? (a) The company of you colleagues (b) The work itself (c) The money
- If you won a large sum of money, would you: (a) Continue in the same line of work (b) Switch career (c) Quit working altogether
- The most important thing in your life is: (a) Career (b) Friends/family (c) Days off/leave
- You feel most fulfilled when: (a) You've just completed an important project (b) You're with friends/family (c) You're in the pub
- Do you take all your holiday entitlement? (a) No (b) Yes, your mind, body and soul needs the break (c) Of course, plus as much sick leave as you can get away with
- This year's Chistmas card list is: (a) Exclusively work-related (b) A mix of friends in and outside the office (c) I don't do cards
If you answered mostly (b) or (c), stop reading now (we'll deal with your particular neuroses another day). But if you answered mostly (a), it's time to take a scythe to the hours you work. If you constantly give 100 per cent to your job, you'll elave nothing for friendships, family or yourself. Take up a hobby, join a club or one hour a day to the main relationship in your life.