DIRT 3 lag fix for Pc

DIRT 3 lag fix for Pc



Hey guys,

The other day, I bought Dirt 3 off steams on dirt cheap sale around $8 bucks ( I love steam sales!). After, it finished downloading all the files and installations, I immediately fired it up to play. At the beginning of the game loading, it went well with around 30-50 fps. But, when I started to start racing, it began to lag so much that I was really disappointed as I know my m14x can play this game at least on medium to high settings as I can play Dirt 2 on it with no problem.

I decided to Google for help on Dirt 3 lagging issue. Check out on steams community and other sites. Finally, found this video I'm posting above on YouTube and decided to give it a try. At first, it doesn't seem to work. I tried editing the directx09 to 10-11 but it still won't work. Added, to that I just updated my steams client, Razer synapse for my Razer Naga mouse and my m14x was giving me error message. Tried playing via Razer game boost and the stupid game still lags too.

Finally, I tried following exactly the guy showed on the video which is to delete the "true" to "false" and "true again". Then saved. Tried playing Dirt 3 again and finally it works!

Set my game settings to medium-high and it doesn't lag anymore. So, I'm recommending that you guys try this tip if you're having the same lag issue. Oh yeah, since now i can play the game, I might make a video of  the game play on my m14x r1 soon!

I might also be making a gameplay video for Gears Of  War (first edition for pc) if I can find a software that can record the in-game video. I can't seems to use Fraps for this game.

Anyway, check out the video and enjoy Dirt 3!

Happy gaming!

P.S. Yo! Check this out! Razer Edge Gaming Tablet. The world's first tablet designed for PC Gamers. Click Here to order Razer Edge Pro!

RazerStore Promotions

Popular posts from this blog

Kano The Pixel Kit Led coding - Make and paint with light!

Kano Computer Labs : Europe - Children Learning Programming in Class

Tale of Two Rovers - Spirit and Opportunity - Learn Robotic DIY and Programming!

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire


Click here
to follow the path to new adventure!

Get Your Razer Products Online Now!

Microsoft Latest Deals

Microsoft

Bring your gaming to next level with Sennheiser Gaming headphone!

Sennheiser

VenueKings - Get your tickets before it sold out!

VenueKings.com
Click here
to get the tickets for your favorite events!

Get Logitech Products!

Logitech Webcams
Click here
to Get Logitech Webcams!

Download Free Kindle App!

Thank YOU for visiting!

Thank YOU for visiting Games & Tech - Gaming is a way of life! @ http://mohammadfauzitaib.com aka https://fauzi1972.blogspot.com Pls press CTRL+D to bookmark or subscribe to our mailing list for latest blog post updates!

Visit and subscribe to our Youtube Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/freaker126


Visit freaker126 Online Shop with discounts on Hoodies, T-Shirt, tank tops, long sleeves shirt, iPhone and Samsung phone cases, mug, water bottles, tote bag, mousepad, apron and even babies bodysuit!

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/freaker126/


"Games & Tech is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."


Don't forget to like, subscribe and share our blog! :)