Echo Show - Black
Check it out!
I received a Google Home Mini, as a free gift for recontracting with my cable service provider. I decided to do a quick unboxing, setup and test. This thing is actually fun!
Setup was rather easy. All you need to do is download the google home app to your android or ios device. You can then link apps like spotify to it. Tell it to play music and it'll play random songs for you. Ask it to play a specific song, and it'll also do as you say.
You can also link it to your house lighting or other products that have google home support. A pretty nifty tech to have around the house. Currently, I'm using it as a speaker to play my local internet radio. A great way to listen to latest information and music.
It's also my go to for asking the time and the day's weather. Even while the radio playing, I can ask google home, about the time. It'll automatically lower the radio volume and tell me. It will then raise up the volume again.
Frankly, I wasn't really sure what to make of the google home or alexa. I do use siri or google assistants. But, mostly just to test it out. I'm amazed at how good the virtual assistants have improved. Especially, in listening to my voice command.
If you have the dough, I'll recommend that you get an amazon, echo show. You can listen, read and even watch videos on it. Ask it about cooking recipes and you can read up the list instead of trying to remember what it just said.
Sing along to your favorite music with lyrics and watch while your baby sleep on the echo show. All hands free!
Get your echo show via the link below:
Echo Show - Black
- Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings, Amazon Video content, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
- Call almost anyone hands-free, or make video calls to family and friends with an Echo Spot, Echo Show, or the Alexa App. Instantly connect to other Echo devices around your home.
- See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
- Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response. Play your music simultaneously across Echo devices with multi-room music (Bluetooth not supported).
- Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby's room with compatible cameras from Amazon and others. Turn on lights or the TV, set thermostats, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
- With eight microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Allrecipes, CNN, and more
Of course, she's only video calling while at home using the wifi. It would be too expensive to use your phone data. Might, the day come where everyone prefer video calling because it's cheaper?
It doesn't come soon enough!
Subscribe to our blog and youtube channel for latest post and video upload!
P.S. Echo Show - Black