Men and women belong to different worlds
- Money: A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need, but which is on sale.
- Bathrooms: A man has five items in his bathroom: A toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap and a towel from the Marriott.
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of them.
- Marrieage: A woman marries a man expecting him to change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting her not to change and she does.
- Dressing up: A woman will dress up to go shopping, to water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book and read the mail.
A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
- Final thought: Any married man should forget his mistakes.
There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.