I bought a Sony Ericsson K700i yesterday!

Well, after I've asked again and they still don't have any more stock of the Sony Z520i, I decided to take my second choice cellphone K700i. The funny thing, when I look at the picture online or on the brochure, it doesn't look like much. But, when I see the real thing and check out the features ( which I already online ) I was pleasantly surprise.

It can play and record short video, take pictures, listen to mp3s and even have Fm radio which is surprising good and clear. I can transfer file to and fro between my phone and my laptop via infra red. The phone also has bluetooth that I can use to transfer file between my friend's who have bluetooth too. The only drawback is it's internal memory of only 41mb. But, so far so good. As long as I can install as many games as possible!

It also came with a standard earpiece that you'll have to use to listen to the radio as it acts as an antenna. But, it's better to use the earpiece to listen to the music and you can even dabble with the equalizer and increase the bass. Cool...

There's so much to do with this phone and I'm going to install the pc suite software that came with the phone package. Oh yeah, have I told you that surfing the net and downloading streaming videos, madonna latest music video is a synch?

Got to go!

Cheers!

Check it out the main site ( Singapore ). Click here!

Popular posts from this blog

(SG) Raspberry pi 3 - Official Computer Starter Kit for Children!

Recalbox OS- Raspberry pi 3 DIY Retro gaming quick look and gameplay

Kano Computer (UK) – National television ad

Shop Razer - For Gamers by Gamers!

Sennheiser for Audiophiles

Sennheiser

Mac of All Trades

Apple iMac Computers In Stock! 728 x 90

Get Logitech Products!

Logitech Webcams
Click here
to Get Logitech Webcams!

Download Free Kindle App!

Thank YOU for visiting!

Thank YOU for visiting Games & Tech - Gaming is a way of life! @ http://mohammadfauzitaib.com aka https://fauzi1972.blogspot.com

Games & Tech blog about latest games and tech products best deals available on the market today and in the future!

Pls press CTRL+D to bookmark or subscribe to our mailing list for latest blog post updates!

Visit and subscribe to our Youtube Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/freaker126


Check out our Online Shop with discounts on Hoodies, T-Shirt, tank tops, long sleeves shirt, iPhone and Samsung phone cases, mug, water bottles, tote bag, mousepad, apron and even babies bodysuit!

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/freaker126/


"Games & Tech is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."

Fast, FREE shipping and more - Prime members also enjoy exclusive access to movies and TV shows, ad-free music, Kindle books, original audio series and unlimited photo storage.


Don't forget to like, subscribe and share our blog! :)