GOD EATER 3 - Nintendo Switch
Check it out!
I didn't know God Eater 3 was going to be available for the Nintendo Switch until today when I received email updates from Bandai. Frankly, I've never played this game before and only saw some video gameplay of it on youtube.
I'm glad they have a demo version of the game. So, I decided to download and try out the game. For a demo, this game plays really well on the switch. I played the game using my third party pro controller. I haven't tried playing using the switch joy-con. Will be great to play this game on the go!
Right now, I'm thinking of getting a bigger MicroSD card. I have bought and downloaded too many games and it's filling up fast. As you know by now, the Nintendo Switch lite is coming out soon. Let's call it a downgraded version of the switch. If you have kids, it's probably great for them.
The Nintendo Switch lite is much cheaper than the original. But, you can't dock and play games on tv. The controller is also fixed to the system. So, you can't take it out and share the controller with your friends. If you want to play multiplayer games, they'll need to have one too. Just like the good 'ol days of the Nintendo 3ds!
I'm more excited about the new pro version of the Nintendo switch. It's touted to have better battery life. Almost double the original. It's also supposed to have better graphics and processor. I hope they'll increase the internal storage to 1 or 2 terabytes. I don't want to keep buying and bringing along MicroSD card. It'll be a hassle to keep changing the card to play each game.
All these are good news indeed. But, that doesn't mean the original Nintendo Switch will go away. Not for the moment. It's still one of the best portable gaming console available right now. Not, everyone has the money to pay big bucks for a new system. And, there are already loads of great games you can play right now.
Get God Eater 3 game right now!
GOD EATER 3 - Nintendo Switch
- All of sudden, unknown life forms called “Oracle cells” begin their uncontrolled consumption of all life on Earth. Their ravenous appetite “devour” and remarkable adaptability earns them first dread, then awe, and finally the name “Aragami”.
- In the face of an enemy completely immune to conventional weapons, urban civilization collapses, and each day humanity is driven further and further toward extinction.
- One single ray of hope remains for humanity. Following the development of “God Arcs”—living weapons which incorporate Oracle cells—their wielders, the “God Eaters,” appear.
- In a world ravaged by mad gods, these “God Eaters” fight a desperate war…Create your character, and fight for the survival of human-kind in GOD EATER 3.
- Select your weapon from a wide range of God Arcs and face brand new Aragamis in dynamic high-speed battles. Explore devastated areas you have never seen in the previous GOD EATER games.
Well, we have seen what's the switch lite are all about. Hope, the switch pro will improve on what's already great about the original. Having the ability to play games like God Eater 3 on the go is a plus. Most of us travel to and fro to school and work every day. Having a gaming console with you is a great plus.
Tired of playing games? You can relax listening or watching your favorite music videos, even some movies on the Nintendo switch with youtube app. Overall, the switch is a great entertainment system. Like I've said before, they need to set up an app store too. It'll be interesting to see what kind of app developer will come out with especially for the switch.
What you say Nintendo!!
Subscribe to our blog and youtube channel for the latest post and video upload!
P.S. GOD EATER 3 - Nintendo Switch