I just bought the iogear bluetooth 4.0 usb micro adapter today for my pc and I must say, it works pretty well. First and foremost, I tried to connect my sennheiser bluetooth headphone HD 4.50 and there wasn't any kind of lag or stuttering sound.
It's simple to get started. Remember, to install the driver provided before you plug in the little thing. Once, downloaded, extract and install it. Follow, the instructions and only plug in the micro adapter after they asked for it.
The product comes with a manual and a mini-disk. In case, you don't have an internet connection, you can install the driver via the mini-disk provided. Keep it somewhere safe. You never know, when you'll need it.
I only got the chance to connect it to my Bluetooth headphones and haven't tried it with my other devices. I've been wanting to get this for a while. But, I kept forgetting about it, until I needed it. Especially, to test out the Bluetooth devices that I had bought or given recently.
Get yours via the link below:
IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter, GBU521
- Allows any Windows computer with a USB port to become a Bluetooth enabled computer *
- Wirelessly communicates with Bluetooth-enabled computers, printers, tablets, cell phones, headsets, and more
- Supports ultra-low power consumption and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Supports maximum asynchronous transfer rate of 3Mbps
- Supports wideband audio and A2DP stereo audio wireless streaming
- Ultra-portable - tiny enough to stay with your laptop
- Up to 30ft (10m) maximum wireless range
I admit I didn't think, I'll need a BlueTooth to equip computer when I ordered the parts for my gaming pc. But, now, everything is easier to connect wirelessly. The quality has also improved. It's already Bluetooth 4.0. And, it's much smaller compare to the old type.
Don't be confused with the Bluetooth adapter for the mouse though. You can't connect it to other peripherals. You'll need something like the iogear bluetooth 4.0 usb micro adapter to connect to several devices at one time.
Get yours now!
Click here for more products from IOGEAR!
Subscribe to our blog and youtube channel for the latest post and video upload!
P.S. IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter, GBU521