Sunday, March 01, 2015

New Nintendo 3ds xl - IronFall demo gameplay




Hey guys,

Check out my demo gameplay of IronFall on the 3ds xl. Once, you get the hang of the control it's pretty cool. I think, more shooter games should be put out on the 3ds. The c-stick work fine although, compare holding and playing using the xbox controller is much better.

I'm playing a campaign demo version of the game. Thinking of getting it but unlike the Google android store or Apple store, I'm having trouble trying to buy the game on the eShop. I have a U.S. version of the 3ds but, I'm not living in the U.S. Heck, I can't even go online without changing the region to Americas.

It's a shame because, there's couple of cheap games on the eShop that I would like to buy. That's why I think Nintendo are stupid in that respect they putting on region restrictions for the 3ds. I have bought more games online via steam and itunes then going to my local game shop. Although, it's because, my xbox 360 and ps3 died on me a few years back.

I'm not sure if I can actually buy an eCard (U.S. version) at my local shop though. I'm checking out if I can buy the eCard online (walmart etc.) and then buy the game at eShop via the nintendo eCard. Yeah, i know. So much trouble just to buy a bloody game. :p

Anyway, hope you guys like the video.


Happy gaming!