Sunday, March 01, 2015

Acer Aspire E1-572G - Amd Radeon R5 M240 Diablo gameplay



hey guys,

sooo...the other day, a guy asked me what other games can my acer aspire e1-572g with Amd Radeon r5 m240 play. To answer that, actually, i've already replied that it can basically play the latest game on medium high. Also, at the same time, I took a video of me playing diablo 3 on my acer.

I'm happy to say, it play pretty smooth. I bought the acer laptop around mid last year. Didn't really bought it specifically to play games. But, being able to play my fav games like Dirt 2 is a plus. I had a video of that on my youtube.com/freaker126 channel.

I wasn't really sure how good Amd graphic cards are. Haven't bought or used any of their products before. I did my survey about my r5 m240 card though. It's almost the same as my gt555m on my alienware m14x.

I bought my m14x around SGD$3K, 3 years ago and my acer around SGD$1K. You can totally see the price difference. M14x are basically for portable gaming with better specs. I have loads of gameplay for my m14x at my youtube channel. Check it out!

For the moment, check out the video above.


Happy gaming!