Wednesday, November 05, 2014

My iPhone 6 plus - icarer iphone 6 plus leather case



Hey guys,

Bought a new leather case for my iPhone 6 plus. Saw it at a local shop and the bright orange color really stick to me. It feels nice and smooth. Maybe, too smooth and a bit slippery. It's really beautiful, well, to me at least.


Front view of the case. 


Back view of the case. 


The box packaging. 


The inside of the case. 


Have I told you how I love the freaking bright orange color?


Easy access to power button on the side. 


Cut out on the bottom side for audio and charging. 

Take a look at the quick video. Been watching videos on iphone 6 plus case and haven't really heard of 'Icarer'. Not sure how you spell or pronounce it. 

Anyway, got it on spot and don't think I'll regret buying this. I thought of buying 'UAG' brand but, maybe some other day.

For now though, I'm happy with this. Cool!