Finally! Got my iphone 6 plus - re-unboxing





Finally! Got my iPhone 6 plus yesterday, 29th October after almost a week waiting. I was initially going to get the Gold colored iphone, 64gb but it's out of stock. So, in the end I re-ordered a space grey instead. Still beautiful, nonetheless.

Brought it to work today and been testing it out, especially on the lookout for the "bendgate". So far, so good. No bending!

I've been using my iPhone 6 plus today for taking pictures and whats-apping at work. I do have a few gripes on using an iphone compare to my q10. For starters, i hate having to double click the main button to multi-task between apps. On a blackberry q10, all i have to do is swipe up, left or right. Pretty easy to move around the OS 10 for blackberry.

On an iPhone, everything have to be close and re-open. Close the window from a whatsapp to check my email in Yahoo, Hotmail or even Gmail. Apple, really have to think of an easier way for us to multi-task and move around apps. For now, I still prefer blackberry OS. Although, I do like the design of the iPhone hardware and software. The retina display is gorgeous and loads and loads of glorious apps!

Another, big gripe for me in using my iPhone 6 plus is the damn bloody keyboard. Maybe, because, I've been using a q10 keyboard for awhile now and still need to get used to touch typing on an iPhone. I keep making mistakes and sometime, after posting it, realizing the word I wanted was change. :p

I'm still dabbling with my iphone and admittedly, have to re-learn using it. Been downloading my old apps. My last iPhone was around 6 years ago on a 2nd gen. That's a long time in Apple world!

Okay, then. It's late and I'm still charging my iPhone on my laptop. It does take a long time to be charge (when plugging on my laptop). The good news is, the battery lasted until I reach home after work. That's a good 12-18 hrs?


Don't forget to watch my re-unboxing video above!


Good day!

Popular posts from this blog

Kano Computer (UK) – National television ad

(SG) Raspberry pi 3 - Official Computer Starter Kit for Children!

Recalbox OS- Raspberry pi 3 DIY Retro gaming quick look and gameplay

Get Your Razer Products Online Now!

Razer Blade StealthClick here for the Ultimate Razer Ultra Stealth Experience Deals!

Sennheiser for Audiophiles

Sennheiser

Mac of All Trades

Apple iMac Computers In Stock! 728 x 90

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire

Get Logitech Products!

Logitech Webcams
Click here
to Get Logitech Webcams!

Download Free Kindle App!

Thank YOU for visiting!

Thank YOU for visiting Games & Tech - Gaming is a way of life! @ http://mohammadfauzitaib.com aka https://fauzi1972.blogspot.com Pls press CTRL+D to bookmark or subscribe to our mailing list for latest blog post updates!

Visit and subscribe to our Youtube Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/freaker126


Visit freaker126 Online Shop with discounts on Hoodies, T-Shirt, tank tops, long sleeves shirt, iPhone and Samsung phone cases, mug, water bottles, tote bag, mousepad, apron and even babies bodysuit!

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/freaker126/


"Games & Tech is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."


Don't forget to like, subscribe and share our blog! :)