Playing Diablo III on my 3 year old m14x



Hey guys,

Recorded this on the fly using my iPhone 6. Think the vid aren't that clear. should have chose HD on upload to youtube.com/freaker126.

Anyway, I'm playing this on my 3 year old m14x. Yes, it's been that long. I still or barely remember the first day, I unbox it. Actually, I have that video uploaded on youtube too. Just visit my main site at http://www.youtube.com/freaker126

I still have to tinker with the setting a bit. As with all other games. So, the most important thing is being able to play that game. For some latest games like Dragon Age inquisitions, I'm having trouble playing it even on low. I'm not sure if it's because of the driver. I've tried everything and even install and re-install Nvidia Ge Force driver.

I've actually upgraded my m14x to wins 10 on Free upgrade from Wins 7. It's pretty smooth on Wins 10. Doesn't help much on gaming. But, at least it's Free right?

Anyway, haven't upload much gameplay for my m14x. I'm looking around to upgrade the another new gaming laptop but have to save up first. Nowadays, there seem to be a lot of good offering for a gaming laptop at good prices. I'm still shopping around. I'll love to get the new alienware gaming laptop but others offer better prices. Like the Lenovo Y50.

I'll be happy to get a gaming laptop that can play Dragon Age Inquisition on high. That'll be my benchmark. I'm also thinking of getting a desktop gaming rig but the usage of power would be very high. I don't game that much. Don't have the time. And, sometime, I just need to surf or watch movies online. I also, like to lay down on the floor much of the time. I can't sit too long with my bad back and leg crampz.

A laptop fit my lifestyle. Well, anyway. Hope you like the video.


Happy gaming!


Popular posts from this blog

(SG) Raspberry pi 3 - Official Computer Starter Kit for Children!

Recalbox OS- Raspberry pi 3 DIY Retro gaming quick look and gameplay

Kano Computer (UK) – National television ad

Shop Razer - For Gamers by Gamers!

Sennheiser for Audiophiles

Sennheiser

Mac of All Trades

Apple iMac Computers In Stock! 728 x 90

Get Logitech Products!

Logitech Webcams
Click here
to Get Logitech Webcams!

Download Free Kindle App!

Thank YOU for visiting!

Thank YOU for visiting Games & Tech - Gaming is a way of life! @ http://mohammadfauzitaib.com aka https://fauzi1972.blogspot.com

Games & Tech blog about latest games and tech products best deals available on the market today and in the future!

Pls press CTRL+D to bookmark or subscribe to our mailing list for latest blog post updates!

Visit and subscribe to our Youtube Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/freaker126


Check out our Online Shop with discounts on Hoodies, T-Shirt, tank tops, long sleeves shirt, iPhone and Samsung phone cases, mug, water bottles, tote bag, mousepad, apron and even babies bodysuit!

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/freaker126/


"Games & Tech is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."

Fast, FREE shipping and more - Prime members also enjoy exclusive access to movies and TV shows, ad-free music, Kindle books, original audio series and unlimited photo storage.


Don't forget to like, subscribe and share our blog! :)