Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Alienware m14x - Saints Row The Third gameplay preset ultra

Alienware m14x - Saints Row The Third gameplay preset ultra



Hey guys,

Check out my Saints Row: The Third gameplay on my Alienware m14x I uploaded to youtube.

I'm not really into this kind of game as I'm mostly on FPS (First Person Shooter) but my nephew love it.

This video is the introduction part played by him recorded via Fraps.com free desktop video recorder. It's a pretty cool game I guess with cool cars and skydiving etc. It's totally like playing GTA.

On my alienware m14x the game is preset to ultra. It as smooth as butter!

You can create your own character features and so much more. I admit I was waiting for a better deal bought via steam. The offer are pretty irresistible.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the vid...

Happy gaming!