iPhone OS 3.0 is Now Live!

Woohoooo!

Check out the news on my fav site at TouchArcade.com.

I'm, already downloaded the 3.0 update software via iTunes and now it's syncing.

Can't wait to test out the new features. I'm feeling excited all over again. It's as if I'm buying a new iPhone for myself! Ha ha!

Only few products can really cite me up. I don't know why. I really wish I could buy the latest new iPhone 3G S(speed). But, I'm only 1 year through the current contract. Bummer!

Unless, my Singtel carrier offer a special re-contract/upgrade or whatever. The latest 3rd gen is said to be faster, longer battery life with video capture and editing capabilities. You can even mms like the other 'normal' phone!

Geez! Well, I guess if I wait another year for my contract to finish, a new 4th gen iPhone will be out then? Hmmm ...the thought of the latest iphone from Apple makes me drool with puppy eyes. Haha!

C'mon already, sync up faster!

P.S. Learn how to create your own iphone app or games with
Matt's iPhone development online tutorial - Click here for more info!

Related post:
http://fauzimobile.wordpress.com/2010/12/18/iphone-sdk-development-and-beta-game-tester/

Popular posts from this blog

Kano Computer (UK) – National television ad

(SG) Raspberry pi 3 - Official Computer Starter Kit for Children!

Recalbox OS- Raspberry pi 3 DIY Retro gaming quick look and gameplay

Get Your Razer Products Online Now!

Razer Blade StealthClick here for the Ultimate Razer Ultra Stealth Experience Deals!

Sennheiser for Audiophiles

Sennheiser

Mac of All Trades

Apple iMac Computers In Stock! 728 x 90

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire

Get Logitech Products!

Logitech Webcams
Click here
to Get Logitech Webcams!

Download Free Kindle App!

Thank YOU for visiting!

Thank YOU for visiting Games & Tech - Gaming is a way of life! @ http://mohammadfauzitaib.com aka https://fauzi1972.blogspot.com Pls press CTRL+D to bookmark or subscribe to our mailing list for latest blog post updates!

Visit and subscribe to our Youtube Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/freaker126


Visit freaker126 Online Shop with discounts on Hoodies, T-Shirt, tank tops, long sleeves shirt, iPhone and Samsung phone cases, mug, water bottles, tote bag, mousepad, apron and even babies bodysuit!

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/freaker126/


"Games & Tech is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."


Don't forget to like, subscribe and share our blog! :)